Skip to main content

ADVANCED MANDALA COLORING BOOK

Author: Kameliya Angelkova

MANDALA COLORING BOOK: 54 UNIQUE AND HIGHLY DETAILED MANDALAS FOR ADULT RELAXATION, STRESS MANAGEMENT, CONCENTRATION, AND MANDALA MEDITATION

SEE IT NOW ON AMAZON:
PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/3S1a4ts

FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:

54 unique, intricate, highly detailed mandalas
6 preview pages included
Professionally illustrated designs – all – original artwork
Various types of mandalas: floral, animal, solar, geometric, abstract
All circular in shape
Guarantees hours of joy, relaxation, creativity, and concentration
Suitable for colored pencils, crayons, pastels.
All mandalas are one-sided print
NO duplicates
NO thick lines
NO filled in areas
NO gray shades
NO grayscale areas
—————————————————
Check this book if you like:
mandala coloring books for adults
mandala coloring book
best mandala coloring book
mandala meditation coloring book
mandalas coloring book
kaleidoscope mandalas
intricate coloring books
————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"50 WINTER MINIATURES" coloring book by Kameliya Angelkova

  50 WINTER MINIATURES 50 WINTER MINIATURES:  A WINTER COLORING BOOK, FEATURING 50 BEAUTIFUL WINTER AND CHRISTMAS ILLUSTRATIONS OF CUTE LITTLE ANIMALS, CREATIVE FAIRY HOUSES, FESTIVE SCENES, AND MUCH MORE Author: Kameliya Angelkova SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08M2LSDPY/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tpbk_p1_i0 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: 50 BEAUTIFUL WINTER AND CHRISTMAS ILLUSTRATIONS! Pages : 110 pages  –  Illustrations count : 50 50 delightfully created, hand-drawn, winter-themed illustrations, as well as whimsical and diminutive Christmas scenes  to keep you full of inspiration, stress-free, happily relaxed, and enjoyed for hours! Ideal for the winter season and Christmas at the same time:  This coloring book offers all that makes winter months full of joy! It features many baby forest animals, festive scenes, various fairy-type houses, little doors, Chr...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...

"50 EASTER MINIATURES" by Kameliya Angelkova

  50 EASTER MINIATURES BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 50 EASTER MINIATURES:  AN EASTER COLORING BOOK, FEATURING 50 ENJOYABLE ILLUSTRATIONS OF ADORABLE EASTER SCENES, LOVELY SPRINGTIME FLOWERS, CUTE BABY ANIMALS, AND MUCH MORE Author: Kameliya Angelkova SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TBZWQ7D OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: 50 FANCIFUL, CUTE, AND PLEASING ILLUSTRATIONS! 50 wonderful, hand-drawn Easter-themed designs  to keep you full of joy, happy, and free of stress for hours! Ideal for the springtime season:  This book has all that makes Easter and spring fests full of bliss! It features spring-related animals, birds, flowers, small homes, doors, and more Clear lineart and not too complicated designs:  Most of the drawings in this book are easy on the eye and don’t consume too much time for coloring. Hence the title “miniatures”. However, there are many illustrations with...