Skip to main content

CELTIC MANDALAS FOR COLORING


Author: Kameliya Angelkova


CELTIC INSPIRED MANDALAS: A COLORING BOOK OF CELTIC MANDALA ART AND DESIGNS FOR RELAXATION

SEE IT ON AMAZON:
PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/1kNQPfC
OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO & PREVIEW IMAGES!
FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:INTRICATE! INSPIRATIONAL! DETAILED! MYTHICAL!
Pages: 90 pages Mandalas count: 40
An intriguing coloring book for meditative and creative coloring! Designed to keep you inspired by the ancient Celtic mythology, excited, relaxed, and in peace with Nature! Contains 40 large, circle and square in shape mandala designs, based on traditional Celtic motifs to color with pleasure!
You will enjoy: beautiful Celtic knots, swirls and interwoven paths, mythical Celtic animals, Celtic symbols and mystical patterns
A nice and a unique gift for a beloved person!
Not too simple and not too complex!
Great for adults, kids and teenagers!
Ideal for intermediate and advanced level colorists!
Professionally illustrated designs
Contains square and some circular in shape mandalas
Best for colored pencils and crayons
All mandalas are one-sided print on bright white paper
Premium glossy cover finish
Large format 8.5-inch-wide and 11.0-inch-tall pages
NO duplicates
NO too thick lines
NO filled in areas
NO black areas
NO gray shades
NO grayscale areas
—————————————————
 Check this book if you like:
Celtic mandalas
Irish mandalas
mandalas with Celtic knots
Norse mandalas
mandalas with Celtic motifs
mandalas with Celtic knots
Celtic knotwork
Celtic patterns
Celtic designs
mythical Celtic animals
mandala coloring books for adults
mandala coloring book
best mandala coloring book
mandala coloring book
mandalas coloring book
beautiful mandalas
Traditional Celtic art
Viking mandalas
detailed mandalas
intricate mandalas
anti-stress mandalas
————————————————-



Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...