Skip to main content

MERMAID COLORING BOOK: Author Kameliya Angelkova - 50 BEAUTIFUL MERMAIDS

  • 50 Beautiful Mermaids Coloring Book for all ages and skill levels

Author: Kameliya Angelkova

50 Beautiful Mermaids: A Unique Mermaid Coloring Book, Containing 50 Mermaid Coloring Pages, Perfect for Adults, Teens and Kids (author: Kameliya Angelkova)

  SEE IT ON AMAZON:
PAPERBACK:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1728648211/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i16http://a.co/d/3J8Kjtj


FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:
Large! Inspiring! Unique! Beautiful! Ideal for any skill level and age!

Pages: 112 pages  Illustrations count: 50
  • 50 unique artworks: Contains 50 extremely beautiful, large, hand-drawn, and inspiring mermaid images and scenes to color with pleasure!
  • For any age: Great for people of all ages: adults, kids, and teenagers!
  • For any skill level: Perfect for people of any skill level: beginner to advanced!
  • For complete relaxation, anxiety relief, meditation, and stress management.
  • Awaken the artist within: This book is great for creative self-expression, self-recharging, and self-calming activities.
  • Professionally illustrated designs: unique and beautiful!
  • One-side-only images: All illustrations are framed within the page, one-sided print on bright white paper
  • Memorable cover art: Premium glossy cover finish!
  • Large print, 'letter' size: 8.5" wide and 11.0" tall pages, approximately 22 x 28 cm.
  • Best for colored pencils and crayons. But if you prefer gel pens, markers or any wet mediums, just put a piece of card behind the image you are coloring to prevent any bleed through.
  • Extra pages: Extra page for notes and wishes, enframed with sea elements. Extra 'This book belongs to:' page with beautiful sea-theme frame.
  • Could be used as an inspiring gift for a beloved person!
  • NO duplicates
  • NO too thick or too thin lines
  • NO filled in areas
  • NO black areas
  • NO gray shades
  • NO grayscale areas
  • NO perforations

---------------------------------------------------

 Check this book if you like:
inspiring coloring book
beautiful coloring book
mermaid coloring book
beautiful mermaids for coloring
mermaid illustrations for coloring
mermaids coloring book
mermaid coloring book for kids
mermaid coloring book for adults
mermaid coloring book for busy people
coloring book with mermaids
50 mermaids for coloring
mermaid coloring book for girls
coloring book with mermaid illustrations
mermaid coloring
beautiful mermaids coloring book
best mermaid coloring book

Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...