Skip to main content

NEW FAIRY COLORING BOOK - 50 Delightful Fairies!

  • NEW FAIRY COLORING BOOK

    50 Delightful Fairies: A Fairy Coloring Book with 50 Images of Charming Flower Fairies, Celestial Fairies, and Fairies in Company of Their Friends

    50 DELIGHTFUL FAIRIES: A FAIRY COLORING BOOK WITH 50 IMAGES OF CHARMING FLOWER FAIRIES, CELESTIAL FAIRIES, AND FAIRIES IN COMPANY OF THEIR FRIENDS

    Author: Kameliya Angelkova
    SEE IT ON AMAZON:
    OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO & VIDEO FLIP THROUGH!

    FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:
    MAGNIFICENT! UNIQUE! DETAILED! ELEGANT! 50 UNIQUE IMAGES!

    Pages: 112 pages  Illustrations count: 50
    • 50 original artworks: Contains 50 elegantly detailed, large, hand-drawn, and magnificent fairy images and scenes with fairies, surrounded by beautiful flowers; celestial fairies; mother fairies with their babies, as well as fairies in company of butterflies, bees, birds, unicorns, dragons, and more!
    • For any age: Great for people of all ages: adults, kids, and teens!
    • For any skill level: Ideal for colorists of any skill level: beginner to advanced!
    • For effective relaxation, art therapy, anxiety and anger relief, meditation, and stress management.
    • Awaken the true artist within: This book is ideal for all kind of creative activities.
    • Professionally and originally illustrated designs: detailed, elegant and unique!
    • One-side-only images: All illustrations are framed within the page, one-sided print on bright white paper
    • Gorgeous cover art: Premium glossy cover finish
    • Large print, ‘letter’ size: 8.5″ wide and 11.0″ tall pages, approximately 22 x 28 cm.
    • Best for colored pencils and crayons. But if you prefer markers, gel pens, or any wet mediums, just put a piece of card behind the image you are coloring to prevent any bleed through.
    • Extra pages: Extra page for notes and wishes, enframed with butterfly and floral elements. Extra ‘This book belongs to:’ page with beautiful flower-theme frame.
    • Could be used as a collectible item or a memorable gift for a beloved person!
    • NO duplicates
    • NO too thick or too thin lines
    • NO filled in areas
    • NO black areas
    • NO gray shades
    • NO grayscale areas
    • NO perforations
    Author: Kameliya Angelkova

    Check this book if you like:
    50 delightful fairies coloring book
    50 fairies coloring book
    fairy coloring book
    fairy colouring book
    fairies coloring book
    fairies colouring book
    coloring book with fairies
    fairy coloring pages
    the best fairy coloring book ever
    the best fairies coloring book
    thick fairy coloring book
    fairy coloring book for adults
    fairy coloring book for kids
    fairy coloring book for teens
    50 fairies for coloring
    fairy coloring book for girls
    coloring book with fairy illustrations
    fairy coloring
    delightful coloring book
    fae coloring book
    ————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...