Skip to main content

50 Spiral Mandalas Coloring Book by Kameliya Angelkova


SPIRAL MANDALAS


FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:A NEW MANDALA COLORING ADVENTURE, INSPIRED BY THE MYSTICAL BEAUTY OF THE SPIRAL GALAXIES, NATURAL ELEMENTS AND FLOWERS!

Pages: 110 pages  Mandalas count: 50
  • Large Print! 50 relaxing whirl-shaped mandalas to choose from and color!
  • A thrilling experience: If you love mandalas and mandala coloring, but look for something different from the standard abstract shapes, this book is created just for you!
  • Amusing:You will thoroughly enjoy the swirling elements, helical forms and curled details.
  • Creative therapy: Great for active stress and insomnia management,anger, depression and anxiety relief.
  • Originally and beautifully illustrated pages: Great variety of hand-drawn,spiral-shaped mandala designs to choose from!
  • One-side-only designs: Each mandala illustration in this book is one-sidedprint on a white background.
  • Glossy cover design.
  • Large print book, ‘letter’ size: 8.5″ wide and 11.0″ tall pages, which makes about 22 x 28 cm.
  • Best for soft colored pencils or any type or thin crayons! But if you prefer wet mediums, gel pens, markers or similar, just put a piece of white card behind the page you are coloring to avoid any bleed through that might happen.
  • Could be used as a part of your book collection or as a memorable gift for a special person!
  • NO duplicate mandalas
  • NO bold black or too thinly lines
  • NO filled in or black areas
  • NO gray or grayscale areas
  • NON-perforated pages
Check this book if you like:
spiral mandalas, spiral-shaped mandalas, vortex mandalas, whirl mandalas, whirl-shaped mandalas, whirling mandalas, helical mandalas, circling mandalas, swirling mandalas,  curled mandalas, wheel mandalas,  50 spiral mandalas, new type of mandalas, new kind of mandalas
—————————————————
PREVIEW IMAGES – CLICK IN THE IMAGES TO LOAD THE GALLERY:

WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH BELOW:



————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"50 WINTER MINIATURES" coloring book by Kameliya Angelkova

  50 WINTER MINIATURES 50 WINTER MINIATURES:  A WINTER COLORING BOOK, FEATURING 50 BEAUTIFUL WINTER AND CHRISTMAS ILLUSTRATIONS OF CUTE LITTLE ANIMALS, CREATIVE FAIRY HOUSES, FESTIVE SCENES, AND MUCH MORE Author: Kameliya Angelkova SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08M2LSDPY/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tpbk_p1_i0 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: 50 BEAUTIFUL WINTER AND CHRISTMAS ILLUSTRATIONS! Pages : 110 pages  –  Illustrations count : 50 50 delightfully created, hand-drawn, winter-themed illustrations, as well as whimsical and diminutive Christmas scenes  to keep you full of inspiration, stress-free, happily relaxed, and enjoyed for hours! Ideal for the winter season and Christmas at the same time:  This coloring book offers all that makes winter months full of joy! It features many baby forest animals, festive scenes, various fairy-type houses, little doors, Chr...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...

"50 EASTER MINIATURES" by Kameliya Angelkova

  50 EASTER MINIATURES BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 50 EASTER MINIATURES:  AN EASTER COLORING BOOK, FEATURING 50 ENJOYABLE ILLUSTRATIONS OF ADORABLE EASTER SCENES, LOVELY SPRINGTIME FLOWERS, CUTE BABY ANIMALS, AND MUCH MORE Author: Kameliya Angelkova SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TBZWQ7D OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: 50 FANCIFUL, CUTE, AND PLEASING ILLUSTRATIONS! 50 wonderful, hand-drawn Easter-themed designs  to keep you full of joy, happy, and free of stress for hours! Ideal for the springtime season:  This book has all that makes Easter and spring fests full of bliss! It features spring-related animals, birds, flowers, small homes, doors, and more Clear lineart and not too complicated designs:  Most of the drawings in this book are easy on the eye and don’t consume too much time for coloring. Hence the title “miniatures”. However, there are many illustrations with...