Skip to main content

"50 HALLOWEEN MINIATURES (BLACK BACKGROUND)" by Kameliya Angelkova

 

50 HALLOWEEN MINIATURES (BLACK BACKGROUND) 

FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:
BLACK BACKGROUND!

50 AMUSING, CUTE, AND CREATIVE ILLUSTRATIONS!

  • Exceptional! The black backgrounds in this book are used exclusively for the Halloween version of the ‘Miniatures’. They add a special ‘midnight’ feeling for the fest, and are also great for faster coloring and completing your pages in no time. The black-toned backgrounds will also make your colors look more vivid.
  • For all who enjoy adorable Halloween scenes! The main characters in this book are some traditional Halloween animals, drawn in a cute manner, as well as spooky but lovely forest dwellers, whimsical haunted houses, creepy trees, quirky doors, and even more!
  • Single-printed designs on a black background: Each Halloween illustration is printed separately on a non-perforated (right side pages) common, pure black-toned paper.
  • Halloween-related glossy cover design.
  • A ‘letter’ format coloring book (large print): Book pages are of 8.5″ (22 cm) width and 11.0″ height, (28 cm).
  • Ideal and recommended for any pencils or crayons with a softer tip. However, if you still are to use markers, gel pens, watercolor pencils, or other acrylic mediums, please do not forget to put a blotter paper behind page you are coloring to stop bleed through on the next image.
  • This Halloween coloring book could be a great gift for anyone who really enjoys the fest; a perfect addon for your bookshelf; or even for your video recorded flips and reviews!
  • Pure, 100% Black Backgrounds.
  • No Grayscale or Grayish Areas
  • NO page or illustrations repeat.
  • NO super bold outlines.
  • NO perforations
  • PLEASE NOTE: The author is not responsible for any shipment, availability, or printing issues. For example; the author is not responsible if the received package was delayed, wet, bent, or damaged during delivery. The author has assured that the background of the images is 100% pure black ink. If the recipient has received a book with gray or graysh-toned background of pages, it is not an author’s fault. It is a printing issue. A printing issue could be also: any curled pages, white lines across and/or along the edges of the black-toned pages. The author is not responsible for any of these. Please, consider writing positive reviews, based on your opinion, considering the artwork (illustrations). This will be highly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Check this book if you like:
50 Halloween miniatures, 50 Halloween miniatures coloring book, Halloween coloring book, 50 miniature series coloring book, Halloween minis coloring book, cute and spooky coloring book, cute and creepy coloring book, Halloween animals coloring book, Halloween scenes coloring book, black background  coloring book, baby animals coloring book, funny and cute coloring book
—————————————————

PREVIEW IMAGES – CLICK IN THE IMAGES TO LOAD THE GALLERY:

WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH BELOW:

————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...