Skip to main content

"50 VACATION MINIATURES" by Kameliya Angelkova

 

50 VACATION MINIATURES

  • Cover_50_Vacation_Miniatures_Kameliya_Angelkova

    50 VACATION MINIATURES: A SUMMER HOLIDAY-RELATED COLORING BOOK WITH 50 DELIGHTFUL ILLUSTRATIONS OF BEACH AND CAMPING SCENES, CUTE SMALL HOMES, MANY LOVELY ANIMALS, AND MORE

    Author: Kameliya Angelkova

  • SEE IT ON AMAZON: 
  • https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B4FMW5RR
  • OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH!

***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your positive review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much in advance!

FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:

50 JOYFUL AND CUTE HAND-DRAWN ILLUSTRATIONS!

  • 50 hand-drawn, unique and distinct vacation-themed designs to choose from!
  • Adorable scenes and animals on their summer vacation near the sea/ocean and on the mountain trip/camping: In this book for coloring you will meet tons of cute little animals, who relax on the beach, have fun in the water, play, relax, or enjoy their picnic in the mountain forest.
  • For your joyful summer coloring adventures! Forget the busy days, the boredom, the anxiety, the insomnia, and the blue mood, and enjoy your summer holiday to the fullest with this funny coloring book. It is ideal for any holyday relaxation therapy and stress-relieving moments during your free time.
  • Easy on the eyes, cute designs. Thicker and clean line art: Most of the drawings in this coloring book are done with connected and somewhat thicker lines. They are simple enough to be colored quickly and satisfying. Hence the word ‘miniatures’ in the title. In the pages you will also find some detailed images, in case you want something more intricate to color.
  • Separately-printed drawings on a common white background: Each illustration is placed on the pages of the right-side of the book.
  • Summer beach-related glossy cover of the book.
  • Largely printed (‘letter’ type), vacation-related coloring book: Into inches pages are 8.5″ x 11.0″, (Into centimeters pages are approximately: 22 x 28 cm).
  • For best outcomes, use any descent pencils with softer tip, any good-quality markers, or crayons. Also, please do not forget to place a thicker blotter paper after the page you are currently coloring. This could help preventing the ink-bleeding on the next illustration.
  • This vacation-themed book for coloring may also become a lovely gift, a collectable addon for your book shelf, or even for your book flip and review videos!
  • NO duplicated or repeated images
  • NO shaded or black/gray ink areas
  • NO perforations of the pages
  • NO black backings and NO black background

Check this book if you like:
50 vacation miniatures coloring book, cute animals coloring book, summer miniatures coloring book, summer coloring book, baby animals coloring book, summer animals coloring book, vacation minis coloring book, 50 vacation minis coloring book, 50 summer minis coloring book, cute and funny coloring book, summer vacation coloring book, cute baby animals coloring book, tiny animals coloring book, cute summertime coloring book, free time coloring book, summer gift udeas, vacation gift ideas
—————————————————

PREVIEW IMAGES – CLICK IN THE IMAGES TO LOAD THE GALLERY:

WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH BELOW:

————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...