Skip to main content

"50 HALLOWEEN FAIRY HOUSES" by Kameliya Angelkova

 

50 HALLOWEEN FAIRY HOUSES

  • front_50_Halloween_Fairy_Houses_Kameliya_Angelkova

    50 HALLOWEEN FAIRY HOUSES: A GORGEOUS HALLOWEEN COLORING BOOK, FEATURING 50 CUTE, QUIRKY, AND SPOOKY FAIRY HOMES WITH MANY WHIMSICAL CREEPY ELEMENTS, FLOWERS, AND SOME ODD CREATURES

    Author: Kameliya Angelkova

  • SEE IT ON AMAZON: 
  • https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BCS92842
  • OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH!

***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your positive review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much in advance!

FEATURES OF THIS BOOK:

50 TINY AND SPOOKY FAIRY HOUSES ON WHITE BACKGROUND! HAND-DRAWN, CREATIVE, UNIQUE, AND ARTISTIC!

  • 50 small haunted fairy homes to choose from and color with pleasure! You will also enjoy tons of whimsical Halloween elements, quirky details, creepy flowers, and some mini creatures here and there!
  • 50 framed illustrations on white paper background. Each design in this book represents a Halloween-themed fairy house (with or without its dwellers inside or outside). All backgrounds are pure white. The illustrations do have frames, so you could choose what background color to add.
  • Single drawings, printed on a common white paper: Each of the spooky Fairy homes is printed separately on the right-located pages.
  • Spooky Halloween-themed glossy book cover.
  • Largely ‘letter’ type print, fairy house-related book: Dimensions of the book are: 8.5″ x 11.0″ in inches, (21,5 x 27,9 in centimeters).
  • Suggested for good-quality coloring mediums, like soft-tip pencils, not too wet markers, or oily pastels. To prevent any color bleeding on the next illustration, please put a blotting sheet of paper below the current page.
  • This Halloween-themed coloring book would be a perfect add-on for your collection; for a gift; or for your video flip through records!
  • White Paper Background, Framed Illustrations, Thick Outlines.
  • NO repeated and NO duplicated illustrations.
  • NO too tiny line-art and NO too wide outlines.
  • NO shaded or black-ink areas.
  • NO spiral bind and NO perforations.

Check this book if you like:
50 Halloween fairy houses, 50 Halloween fairy homes, Halloween coloring book, spooky coloring book, haunted fairy houses coloring book, haunted hauses coloring book, haunted homes coloring book, Halloween fairy cottages coloring book, cute Halloween coloring book, spooky cottages coloring book, spooky houses coloring book, whimsical Halloween houses coloring book, quirky Halloween houses coloring book, Halloween coloring book gift ideas, Halloween books gift ideas, new Halloween coloring books
—————————————————

PREVIEW IMAGES – CLICK IN THE IMAGES TO LOAD THE GALLERY:

WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH BELOW:

————————————————-

Popular posts from this blog

"30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR" by Kameliya Angelkova ©

  30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR BACK TO COLORING BOOKS 30 DIMINUTIVE HAUNTED SCENES TO COLOR Author: Kameliya Angelkova © SEE IT ON AMAZON :  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVRYKFD6 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW IMAGES AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! ***** Please, if you like this book and enjoy coloring in it, do not forget to share your review and rate it accordingly. Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist like me! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: Whimsical, spooky and unique illustrations, done manually by a human artist!  30 hand-drawn Halloween illustrations!  Some easier and some more detailed drawings to chose from.  Some of the images have frames, while others do not.  100% hand-drawn illustrations! Original and quirky art!  Gnomes, witches, trolls, elves, pumpkins, ghosts, and more!  Whimsical and original art, done by an independent artist.  Funny, spooky and cute!  Human art only! No AI! Made with so m...

50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS

Author: Kameliya Angelkova 50 TRIANGULAR MANDALAS : A NEW MANDALA COLORING BOOK FOR ADULTS, CONTAINING 50 UNIQUE TRIANGLE SHAPED MANDALAS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND TYPES SEE IT ON AMAZON: PAPERBACK :  http://a.co/d/460MIQ9 OR READ BELOW FOR MORE INFO, PREVIEW ALL IMAGES FROM THE BOOK AND WATCH THE VIDEO FLIP THROUGH! FEATURES OF THIS BOOK: DIFFERENT! EXOTIC! UNIQUE! ONE OF A KIND! A NEW COLORING EXPERIENCE! Pages : 110 pages  Mandalas count : 50 Large Print! 50 Intricate triangular mandalas of different styles to choose from! 50 unique illustrations:  Contains 50 triangular (triangle-shaped or tripartite) mandalas of great variety to color, choose from, and never get bored! Among them you will find mandala designs of the following types: Floral, Abstract, Geometric, Animal, Celestial, Folk Art, Fruit, Tree, Landscape, Celtic and more! Designed to save time:  The triangular mandalas are perfect for faster coloring, due to their simplified fo...

NO AI - Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art

NO AI ART POLICY NO AI – Just My 100% Hand-Drawn Art  Kameliya Angelkova © 100% Hand-Drawn coloring books MY NO AI ART POLICY With this, I want to assure you that: I am a real human artist. I hand-draw all my coloring books (all of the inside illustrations and the cover image too). I don’t, and I will never use AI in my coloring books or in my workflow. I am not a brand or a publishing house. I have no team to help me. I have no publisher. I self-publish all my coloring books. I am just a small creator. I started self-publishing my coloring books long before AI was launched. I do all the marketing in my social networks myself. I digitally and manually color all the samples (from my coloring books) for my social networks. I sometimes happen to make small mistakes while I hand-draw my illustrations, but this is because I am a human being and not as a result of using any kind of AI tools. I  do NOT  collaborate with anyone and I  do NOT  and  NEVER  ...